Please run through this questionnaire EACH TIME before attending a TaeKwon-Do training session. These safeguards are in place for ALL of our safety!
All Students MUST be able to answer NO to the following questions in order to train:
- Are you currently experiencing, or have you experienced in the past 14 days, any of the following symptoms (that you cannot attribute to an existing condition)?
- Fever greater than 37.8° C as measured by an oral thermometer
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Head or muscle aches
- Nausea, diarrhoea, vomiting?
- In the past 14 days, have you been in close proximity to anyone who was experiencing any of the above symptoms or has experienced any of the above symptoms since your contact?
- In the past 14 days, have you been in close proximity to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you been tested for COVID-19 and are waiting to receive test results?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19, or are you presumptively positive for COVID-19 based on your health care provider’s assessment of your symptoms?
- Have you been instructed to self-isolate for 14 days– either by the NHS Trace & Track service, or by your school/college/university or workplace?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, please contact Mr Martin on 07778 421875 to discuss your TaeKwon-Do attendance.